Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Effective Frequency:||2GHz-12GHz||Standard Size:||300*300mm|
|Color:||Gray||Hardness:||60-85 Shore A|
2GHz Shielding Absorbing Materials,
Gray Heat Absorbing Materials,
85 Shore A Thermal Absorbing Materials
New Type TIR-GC Series 2GHz-12GHz Thermal Absorbing Materials 60-85 Shore A
Gray thermal conductivity Thermal Absorbing Materials TIR-GC 60-85SHORE A 0.5-2.0mm Standard thickness
With a wide range, good quality, reasonable prices and stylish designs, Ziitek thermal conductive interface materials are extensively used in Mainboards, VGA cards, Notebooks, DDR&DDR2 products, CD-ROM ,LCD TV, PDP products, Server Power products, Down lamps, Spotlights, Street lamps, Daylight lamps, LED Server Power products and others.
Why Choose us ?
1. Our value message is'' Do it right the First time, total quality control''.
2. Our core competencies is thermal conductive interface materials
3. Competitive advantage products.
4. Condidentiality agreement Bussiness Secrect Contract
5. Free sample offer
6. Quality assurance contract
Packaging Details & Lead time
The packaging of thermal pad
1. with PET film or foam-for protection
2. use Paper Card To Separate Each Layer
3. export carton inside and outside
4. meet with customers' requirement-customized
Lead Time :Quantity(Pieces):5000
Est. Time(days): To be negotiated
Provide EMC material solutions for EMI & EMS issue for IT devices
1.1 Metal rubber absorber to conduct different microwave resonance frequency
within the property of loss energy
1.2 Noise suppressor for electric devices(Smart phones, Tablets, PCs and etc)
1.3 Receiver sensitivity improvement of PEN input (inductive coupling type)
1.4 Enhancement of NFC&WPC(PMA/WPC) function within electric devices
|TIR-GC Series Shielding Absorbing Materials|
|Specific gravity||g/cm3||3||ASTM D297|
|Surface resistance(min.)||Ω||>1 x 1012||ASTM D257|
|Effective frequency||Hz||2GHz-12GHz||ASTM D5470|
|Temperature range||°C||-40 to +150||NA|
|Thermal conductivity||W/mK||1||ASTM D5470|
Q: How do I place an order?
A: 1. Click the "Sent messages" button to continue with the process.
2. Fill out the message form by entering a subject line, and message to us.
This message should include any questions you might have about the products as well as your purchase requests.
3. Click the "Send" button when you are finished to complete the process and send your message to us
4. We will reply you as soon as possible with Email or online
Q: How do I request customized samples?
A: To request samples, you can leave us message on website, or just contact us by send email or call us.
Q: What's the thermal conductivity test method given on the data sheet ?
A: All the data in the sheet are actual tested.Hot Disk and ASTM D5470 are utilized to test the thermal conductivity.
Contact Person: Dana